Kids Ongoing Pottery Classes
We teach children 6 and up. Younger children must be accompanied by a parent that stays with them. Thursday nights are family nights when parents and students create together yet some parents enjoy a “parents night out”at the many great restaurants near us or go to Farmer’s Market while their children attend class.
- What can students expect?
Pottery students will make an average of 4-5 pieces of their choice per session and should count on attending and paying for 2 sessions to complete the firing and glazing process. There are three methods of working with clay. Wheel, slab work and sculpture. The use of the wheel allows the making of bowls, vases, cups, bottles etc. Slab building involves rolling out clay and forming platters, plates, and tiles sometimes draping the clay over a slump mold. The third method would be sculpting. Various types of glazing techniques are introduced.
- Wee oneds and Wise ones. This is a sculpture class for littles with the help of a wise person. Please sign up in advance.
We are a vendor for the Inspire Students !
- Glaze it! Choose from a selection of bisque pieces Pre-made pottery ready to glaze. Bowls , cups, plates and platters. For little ones dragons, owls, cats,dogs, fairies, gnomes and more! All ages welcome. This makes a fun party for all. Glazing hours are the same as our class times please arrive at no later then an hour before closing time..
Come join the fun – CREATE today!
School groups or parties by appointment
- Tuesday Home school pottery 1:30-3:00
- Kids Pottery 3:30-5:00 pm
- Home School Pottery 1:30-3:00
- Kids Pottery 3:30-5:00
- Wee Ones and Wise Ones 10:00-11:00 Ages 5 and under & a favorite wise person! $35
Family Pottery 11:00-12:30, 1:00-2:30, 3:00-4:30 pm
Drop In Pottery
$35 Per Class Per Person
(Clay will cost extra in some cases)
- Membership Pottery Card
Buy 10 Classes for $310
Buy 6 Classes for $195
- Glaze it! firing fee $10 plus the item fee.
We accept credit cards.